This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Planning team as a Marketing Planning Assistant. Our Planning team is responsible for producing reports predominantly for senior management and headquarters in Korea. As a Marketing planning Assistant, you will assume responsibility for month–end closing analysis and report and producing management information directly for Senior Managers and forecasting yearly business plans. In addition, you will organise internal and external conferences and produce company weekly KPI reports.
In this role you will start as consultant with good chances of becoming LG employee later on. Benefits and compensation will be very similar to LG employee.
Role & Responsibilities
- Month-end closing report and analysis
- Analysing, producing and presenting management information directly for Senior Management
- Producing various management information requested by EHQ and/or HQ
- Producing reports (business performance review and strategy) on a regular basis
- Forecast and analysis of Yearly Business Plans and Monthly Moving Plan
- Budget Management and structure, and related systems management and control systems
- Producing company KPI weekly reports
- Report Market Intelligence
- Organize internal and external meeting
Relevant Skills and Competencies
- Fluent verbal and written communication in Korean language
- Relevant previous experience in a Finance Assistant, analyst and/or planning role. Educated to A-Level standard is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to generate informative insights from rigorous analysis
- Good numeric and problem solving skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills preferably with detailed knowledge of V-lookup, pivot tables, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly focused and capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment
- Be able to work with little or no supervision
- Good judgement – able to make practical and realistic decisions
- Ability to achieve and work with tight deadlines