This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Planning team as a Planning Manager. Our Planning team is responsible for producing management reports predominantly for top management of company.
As a Planning Manager, you will lead the Planning team having responsible for general weekly/monthly KPI analysis/report, producing management reports for top management, forecasting yearly business plans etc. In addition, you will organize internal and external conferences and lead to get better performance.
Role and responsibilities
Lead and develop Planning Team having below main tasks:
- Month-end closing report and analysis
- Analyzing, producing and presenting management information directly for Top Management
- Producing various management information requested by EHQ and/or HQ
- Producing reports (business performance review and strategy) on a regular basis
- Forecast and analysis of Yearly Business Plans and Monthly Moving Plan
- Budget Management and structure, and related systems management and control systems
- Producing company KPI weekly reports
- Organize internal and external meeting
As manager leading your department
- Department direction /Goal setting
- Individual KPI Setting and evaluation
- Co-work with related departments
- Career management as an adviser.
Cost Structure Management
- Analysis of Operating profit and Marginal profit by Model/customer
- Financial statement Credtion/Analysis
- Overhead cost management
Operational Index management
- Working capital (DIO, DSO, Cash flow)
- Inventory/ Service/ Labor cost and index analysis
- Customer status
Relevant Competencies & Skills
- Leadership Skills, people management, teamwork
- Fluent verbal and written communication in Korean language, English language (business level)
- Relevant previous experience 2-3 years in a Finance/Planning or similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good numeric and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to generate informative insights from rigorous analysis
- Good judgement – able to make practical and realistic decisions
- Highly focused and capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills preferably with detailed knowledge of V-lookup, pivot tables, etc.
- Ability to achieve and work with tight deadlines
At LG, we deliver products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
We strongly believe that our people’s competitive spirit, proactive leadership, and expertise helps drive the company forward. As such, LG is the right place for you if:
- You are a smart cookie. You like to dig into the data and find creative solutions.
- You are motivated and driven. You thrive on a challenge and want to be No. 1.
- You are a people person. You like helping people out and you want to understand where they’re coming from.