Go To Market Analyst
General scope of position
The Go-To-Market (GTM) function plays a central role within the Home Entertainment (HE) team ensuring that market, sales & commercial information is prepared and utilised to strengthen the LG TV-AV business across the Nordic Markets (SE-FI-NO-DK & ISL).
The actual tasks within the GTM function are continuously evolving in line with the business unit’s performance and priorities, but the key purpose can be summarised as enabling the entire HE organisation to work efficiently, effectively and transparently towards aligned goals.
The GTM Analyst reports to the GTM Manager and will initially have the technical and commercial development of the LG online brand store (OBS) as the key focus. There will also be aspects of managing market data, sales and marketing performance metrics, analysis and reporting with the objective to drive efficient and data-based decision-making in line with strategy and targets.
Managing the technical and commercial OBS development:
- Project management of technical development in close cooperation with LG Global and European headquarters, LG Nordic stakeholders and external suppliers
- Central hub for coordinating the commercial development through range, price, promotion and communication planning in alignment with relevant functions (e.g. Product Directors, Sales, Logistics, Marketing)
- Reporting on OBS project status, performance and plans within LG Nordic and towards Global and European headquarters
Market & Consumer Intelligence
- Fully interpret GfK datasets for assessing LG and competition as well as product performance
- Reliable, timely and accurate market data reporting, providing the HE team and other stakeholders with comprehensive and valuable insights to ensure qualified decision-making
- Manage, analyse and report additional market insights according to business needs
Support GTM team and HE organization according to business needs, with e.g.
- Support implementation of a consistent framework for account reviews with improvement recommendations (data, data visualisation, templates)
- Market price and promotion tracking
Process advocacy & continuous strive for improving ways of working and tools to enable the LG OBS and HE business unit to perform better and in line with prevailing targets and priorities
- Strong analytical mind-set
- Project management experience
- Strong organisational skills and structured work approach
- Good communication skills and customer focus
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Technical understanding and system affinity – experience from working in various systems
- Ability to present data in visually comprehensive summaries and reports
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and verbal English and Korean language