Present in more than 100 countries and with 75,000 employees, LG Electronics is a world leader in the manufacture of technological products in consumer and professional electronics. In Nordic, LG is represented through 4 divisions: Home Entertainment (TV and Audio Video), Home Appliances (Household appliances), Information Technology (Monitors and Video projectors), Information Display (Dynamic display screens and professional TV).
Do you like challenges? Do you want to evolve in a multicultural context with a dynamic and enterprising team? Join LG, Life's Good!
As Facility Manager/General Affairs Manager (‘GA’) your responsibility will be to manage the work environment as well as support the organization’s needs throughout an effective and healthy office climate. This includes, amongst other things a welcoming reception, Internal Services set up, Physical Security, Procurement, Managing External Service Providers and Travel arrangements for the Nordic Region. The General Affairs Manager reports to the LG Nordic HR Manager and you will be working from our office in Kista, Stockholm.
Your overall responsibility will be to manage the Nordic GA activities, mainly for the Nordic HQ (Swedish office), by supporting the Office manager in Finland with GA related matters and the Home Offices in Denmark. You will also manage the Reception staff (one person) and reception related services, furthermore handle processes that are outsourced to other departments and be overall responsible for Facility Management in all aspects. It’s your task to Source, Negotiate and Manage GA Related Internal Service & Procurement Contracts and contact for and follow up of performance of external service providers.
You will also:
- Ensuring the Building Security performance with outside office hour on call service (burglary & fire alarm, access and CCTV systems)
- Logistics to and from Office,
- Telephony for Sweden, Denmark and Finland
- Travel process and service delivery from Travel agent
- Policies within responsibility areas,
- Support arrangements for visits and company events
- Budget for General Affairs Nordic, Identify and drive efficiency activities (cost, processes)
- Coordinate and follow up on all Insurances, Manage GA owned insurances, and act as the local contact for Global Insurance team
- Ensure that Legal requirements for workplaces are met
Education Level and/or Relevant Experience
Ideally, we wish that you’ll have at least 5 years in a similar role or positions involving Facility Management, Procurement, Business or Admin Operations or equivalent. Experience from Facility, Procurement, Customer Service or other areas that involve above mentioned skills are needed. You have Relevant education or qualifications, preferably from the FM business.
Required Skill & Knowledge
To thrive in this position you must be able to work under pressure (e.g. deadlines/work load/multitasking) as well as retaining attention to details. You are a generalist with managerial experience (team of two) from all facility and procurement spectra that enjoys hands on work with service, commercial and technical aspects. You possess the ability to lead through others and are a strong and effective communicator in writing, presentations and in interpersonal communication. You have highly developed cross functional teamwork skills with the ability to give and receive feedback. You’ll focus on increasing productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution while being cost-sensitive.
You also have:
- Customer service, Business management, Negotiation, Administration skills and experience from contractual agreements
- Ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input regarding facility, security and services to the management team.
- Experience working in an international, flexible, employee empowering work environment.
- Swedish and English language fluent in writing and speaking
Application: Are the right candidate for this position? Please welcome to apply with your CV not later than 2/10. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Viktoria Shakalina 073 073 53 71.