Are you an experienced payroll officer looking to develop yourself within HR and Finance?
In LG Electronics Nordic, you will be a part of a smaller HR function working on a Nordic level. As the Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for payroll processing as well as some dedicated core HR processes.
This is initially a consultant position, but is very likely to become a permanent LG position within a year.
Payroll & Accounting (80%)
- Responsible for end-to-end monthly payroll for Sweden, Finland and Denmark.
- Process and calculate bonus/retro and special payments, and monthly accruals.
- Liaise with external payroll providers to identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Assist with Year End reporting for multiple countries.
- Management of labor cost reporting and forecasting.
- First point of contact for employees for all payroll matters.
- Booking of all HR accounts payable costs.
- Working closely with finance and accounting team to report labor cost.
- Software: Azets, ADP, ALD, Hogia and CoZone, Excel.
HR Specialist/HR Advisor (20%)
- Support Nordic HR Manager in People Experience and Onboarding.
- Pension reporting support, inc salary review benchmarking.
- Support for annual tax returns and adhoc tasks for FSE employees.
The ideal candidate holds
- 2 – 3 years of payroll processing, preferably on a Nordic level
- Good basic knowledge in accounting principles, preferably from hands-on own experience.
- Passion for finance and desire to further a career in Payroll and HR.
- Experience in HR administration is meritorious
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent Communication skills and ability to speak with employees of all levels.
- Previous experience from an international organization
- Experience working with external payroll provider and software.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- It is a merit if you are spoken and written in Swedish and/or Korean, but not required
On a personal note, you:
- …take pride in what you do, and you do it with passion
- …feel confident in your area of responsibility and yourself
- …are able to plan and structure your own work and to get things done in a timely and accurate manner
- ...are thorough with details, and you embrace them with a positive attitude
- ...see communication with internal and external stakeholders as a core task
- …enjoy working in an environment where not everything is the same everyday
- …are a team-player
- …have an interest and understanding of working with finance and accounting